Thursday, June 12, 2014

My First Sock!

Here it is!  My first sock!  It fits my husband like a glove, I mean, a sock!  He says he will actually wear it (soon to be them) (in the winter) because it doesn't bug his neuropathy plagued feet (like tight commercially made socks do), so that's cool.  I just took this pic out in the sun while sitting on a chair on the patio in 107F degrees.  Not exactly sock weather but we can use our imaginations.



I'm using Koigu KPM in dye code 2343 and size 3 dpns for a gauge of seven stitches per inch.  The pattern is the 7 Stitches per Inch sock from the book Getting Started Knitting Socks by Ann Budd.  I highly recommend this book for learning how to knit socks.

1 comment:

  1. Lynne I am sooooo impressed! I can't knit to save my life but love looking at all the knitting (and yarn!) on Instagram/YouTube/blogs. Your husband is a very lucky man - I'm sure he knows that already :)

    ReplyDelete