Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Smalls SAL

This month I stitched a bunny from The Prairie Schooler Signs of Spring Book No. 163.  I used 32 ct French Lace linen and the suggested DMC threads.  He is such a cute little guy.  It's fun to work on something seasonally appropriate because I live in a two season location --  paradise and hotter than heck -- and kind of lose track of the four seasons if I'm not careful.  All I know is I treasure this time of year before it goes into the triple digits (Fahrenheit) for 5 or 6 months!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Spring!


9 comments:

  1. oh he's a cutie! Lots of rabbits being stitched this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynne
    You did a beautiful white rabbit!! I also like the French Lace linen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is one cute bunny! Love him!

    ReplyDelete