Wednesday, January 8, 2014

By The Bay Needleart 2012 Fall Stitch A Long

Well, I'm only a year and a season late!  I missed out on the mystery stitch-a-long over at Donna's blog but the adorable pattern she so generously provides is here.

I stitched this on 36 count sand Edinborough linen with the suggested threads including the gorgeous Weeks Dye Works autumn leaves.  I had so much fun making 3D pumpkins with the Rhodes stitch.

Every so often I like to take a break and stitch something small from beginning to end and this was just the ticket.

I found a subtle nautical themed 5 by 7 inch frame that wasn't over the top, just some rope looped in the corners, as I don't have a nautical themed decorating scheme.  I love it!




4 comments:

  1. Oooo I remember this one! Love your finish and the frame you have chosen really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I'm Varla, and i want to start the "party" following and meeting you.
    Your finished is beautiful, i like the colors you choosed!! Hugs from Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love this design, great job

    ReplyDelete