Friday, January 14, 2011

First things first:  I didn't misspell sleave!

It means:
noun
  1. Obsolete
    1. a fine silk thread separated from a large thread
    2. untwisted silk that tends to mat or tangle; floss
  2. Rare any tangle, as of ravelings

I'm a stitcher and I have trouble sleeping and my beloved husband was recently diagnosed with cancer so, Shakespeare's words are relevant to me.  My sleave is a bit raveled at the moment.

A dear friend suggested I start a journal to help me deal with what's going on right now, so here it is.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Lynne! You've done a great job! I love it!

    And btw, I'm Elinor Dashwood too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Elinor, I mean Laura! No wonder we get along so well.

    ReplyDelete